Te Whānau o Waipareira hereby gives notice that its Annual General Meeting is on Wednesday December 9 2020 at Hoani Waititi Marae, 451 West Coast Road, Glen Eden, Waitakere City starting 6pm. Registrations open at 5pm and you MUST be registered to vote.
Whānau Waipareira is an Urban Māori Authority with more than 30 years advocating for positive Māori development for whānau and future generations. Through our Whānau Ora services we provide Health, Social, Justice and Education services with a one-stop shop solution for you and your whānau. Our Whānau Ora services are designed to advance better social and economic opportunities for whānau across the Waipareira community. For more information on the Waipareira programmes go to www.waipaerira.com
Te Whānau o Waipareira currently has Three (3) vacancies for roles on the Board of Trustees.
• The ability to contribute and provide direction in the achievement of Te Whānau Waipareira 25 year strategic plan and operational objectives.
• Established networks in the wider community that will support Te Whānau o Waipareira to build relationships within the wider community.
• A background in funding, digital or PR Communications roles.
• A good understanding of the principles of governance and effective operations within a non-profit organisation.
• A background in legal and financial acumen or background in the education and or social services sectors that will assist Waipareira achieve its goals.
• Applicants must be able to give their Pepeha and must reside within the Rohe of Waipareira – West Auckland
Download and complete a Trustee’s Nomination Form www.waipareira.com
Attach a Curriculum Vitae, which includes a personal Bio, photo, referees and formal photo identification.
All applicants will be duly vetted.
5pm Friday 4 December 2020.